SeReNaDinG SeRenDrA  

Posted by docsala

This is not a story. Or something profound like a poem. Still there is a need to post this. An Eyeball of doctors and for doctors held last September in Serendra somewhere in the Fort. Don't ask how I got there, I was just dragged there by megamom.

So I was just there sipping tea with megamom who, I have to add was so nice since she virtually sponsored our eyeball courtesy of Abbot of course, when I realized I was actually doing something good for the community, albeit it is an online community.

You see when I first started this blog, it was suppose to be only for my dark cherub. For her to realize how much she meant to me. How I was willing to give my life, my entire existence for her. Unfortunately, she never saw that. And I finally realized she will never see that. So instead, I wrote about about my other addictions hoping that others may understand what I went through. Hoping that others may understand that in the end, love is no more than an addiction.

But it was fascinating that I also met interesting people. Through my search for meaning and touch, I met doctors who write and see medicine more than what it is.

Like the seafarers of old who see beyond the horizon.

And in a way I am grateful that my personal essays, addictions, and insecurities can actually be a bridge to meeting these extraordinary people.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 at Saturday, November 29, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Isa ka na don sa extra ordinary bloggers! Keep it up!

Game ka pa rin ba sa TBR?

December 12, 2008 at 1:36 AM

Post a Comment