BiRThDaY pRaYeRs pARt 1: SiNs oF tHe FLeSh  

Posted by docsala

It started with one passionate kiss in AbS-CbN.
And I didn't know until it hit me. That she was my lifelong dream.
The one great love I was suppose to possess.

Listen to me. Talking about possessions.
I found it fascinating that I can be dramatic and flamboyant
That I can write about her like I understood her
For although she shared her body to me, she was never mine.

She already belonged to someone else.

Of course I could have fought for her. Stole her.
Like Paris and Helen cavorting in the middle of the night.
Away from Meneleus. Away from those pathetic laws that binds us.
But I could never again covet another man's wife.

It is a sin. A sin punishable by the Almighty.

So I let her go again. Like those butterflies
Like those seraphims and cherubs.
Like those mango passion fruits.
Like all my other addictions

Even when it hurts. Even when my heart seem to break into a million different pieces
Knowing that the great almighty will reward me -
In due time. With a love so beautiful even the angels will envy me.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 at Tuesday, September 23, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Wow, read your previous post. Rubbing elbows ha.

Musta pre-res?

Btw, TBR 22 is coming up. Please join. THE GIFT

October 19, 2008 at 7:53 PM

Post a Comment