RaDiOLoGy SoNgS pArT 1: oDe To SeLeNe  

Posted by docsala

I've forgotten how to write you know
But it seems I cannot leave PGH without writing about you
About the people who worship you
and about the people who believe in you

You see shadows have never been my element
For I used to believe in the light
But try as I may, the light betrayed me
The same way the darkness did

So I searched for other colors. Other shades.
Other hues. And I found you.
I found you in that small room in OPD Ultrasound
Playing with your curls
Playing with your hands

You made me believe that there was more to the shadows
That the world can be seen through them
That the shadows can be beautiful

Even when eyes can no longer see
Or hearts can no longer remember

This entry was posted on Friday, September 5, 2008 at Friday, September 05, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment