RaDiOLoGy SoNgS pArT 2: LuNa  

Posted by docsala

This is the third time we made love -
I know, it's pathetic for a guy to keep scores
But it seems that is the only way I can keep in touch with her.

She is a radio technologist from the new world
And she has many lovers. Many songs in her name.

For she can inspire and she can also drive men mad
Like children of the moon. Like children of the damned

So I took all her clothes and hid it from her
That one night in my bed
To remind her that I am in control

To humiliate her.

But she could not be humiliated
Could not be reviled. Could not be shamed

For her innocence was endless
Like the moon. Like the damned

So I simply held her in my arms
Thanked the gods that I had another night with her
Keeping in mind that among all other things

She is also a hunter
Like her sisters

Like all men
Like me

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 9, 2008 at Tuesday, September 09, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment