HiGh PriEsTeSS MaRgaReTha SoRiN  

Posted by docsala

She sacrificed her life for my happiness.
Like the man in the crucifix.
She loved me long before I even knew myself.
And it was too late when I understood,
That I was her addiction.
Her most precious obsession.

I met Margaretha in one of those late night parties in Singalong Street. And there was instant "bells on a hill" magic. She fascinated me. And I fascinated her. But something was amiss. Although she was perfect, I was not perfect for her. So I kept her out of my mind, hoping she will forget me. Hoping I will forget her.
But then something drew us together. Like the statues of saints and virgins. Like the sacred relics and sapphire rosaries that reminds me of jasmine scent. That reminds me of what is beautiful and everlasting.

I did not want to let you go Margaretha.
I do not want to let you go.
I want to forever be your addiction.
But you wanted to forget about me.
You wanted to stop loving me even for a moment.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 22, 2008 at Tuesday, July 22, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment