HaRVeY TwO - FaCe  

Posted by docsala

I have never been fond of the shadows because I never wanted to hide.
But it's different now. The world is different. So much has happened and I feel I need to forget about these addictions. There are rules now. Rules to be followed and respected.
If my mentors could see me now, they would be ashamed of me.
Cast me in the dark waters where they molded me.
For they taught me to fight for what was right, honorable and true.
And I was suppose to replace them
When it was their time to retire.

But I was reckless.

I burned the world around me.
I, who thought knew everything.
Who thought knew the nature of these addictions.
Who played with fire like I was her master.

Was finally burned to the ground.

So I have to disappear for now.
Fade in the shadows
And allow the darkness
to shelter me

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 20, 2008 at Sunday, July 20, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment