DaRk ChErUb ChRoNiCLeS PaRt 1. SpAgHeTTi aNd MeAtBaLLs  

Posted by docsala

It was a bad night to start with. There was an eerie feeling when we boarded the bus. Something I didn't understand. But I went anyway. Besides it was my friend's birthday party. I have a filial obligation. A duty of sorts.
So I went back to where it all started. In UPLB. In a place where life began for me. But this time, I came prepared for I was with my dark cherub. The most precious of all my addictions.
Halfway through the party, I began to imagine how incredibly boring life would have been if it weren't for these people. Although most of them were from the next generation, I still felt some sort of affiliation. So I gave my advice to the next generation and laugh when I had to to.
Until my dark cherub shared with me her spaghetti and meatballs plate.

And it was there in that moment, I realized I did not own her.
She owned me.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 8, 2008 at Tuesday, July 08, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment