oDe To CheRuBiMs  

Posted by docsala

There's this song I really like listening
every time I'm alone again.
No one to turn. No one to go to.

Joni Mitchell's Both Sides Now

And everytime I listen to that song.
I remember Vanessa.
Those rows and flows of angel hair
And the way her head falls gently over my chest.

She was always looking for something grand
Something I couldn't quite comprehend
And I guess it was of late that I realized
It was meaning she was searching

Not sex,
Not love,
And certainly not addictions

So I dedicate this ode
For her longings
For those moons and junes
and ferris wheels

And for her dream of finding
those ice cream castles
in the air





This entry was posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 at Friday, June 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment