DiAnA of ThEmiScYRa  

Posted by docsala

It was perfect when we first met.
Like in the movie Up close and Personal
Or was it the song that I enjoyed the most

You were my strength when I was weak
You were my voice when I could not speak

No, I have to say that she did not belong in the category of addictions.
Nope. Never. She was more than an addiction.

She was my grade school teacher. My light.
Like knowledge. Like truth. Basking in the clear blue sky.

Neither was she like chocolait or my dark cherub
For she did not harbor any of those alluring obsessions.

On the contrary, she taught me control
Before they consume and totally destroy
Like wild fire. Like wild things.
In between the bathroom breaks of those entertainers
in Clowns Bar in Quezon Avenue.

So in return, I offered myself to her. To my beautiful scourge.
I offered my body to do with as she pleases.
And my soul for her eyes to feast upon.

Until morning came and she had to go back to Athens
Or was it Saudi Arabia? Amsterdam perhaps?
I can not remember.

All I know is that there was a country she needed to be
A country she needed to save.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 18, 2008 at Wednesday, June 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment