DiMsuM aNd DuMpLiNgS  

Posted by docsala

I tried writing about you Dimsum
Countless times
Changed my stories every single time
Because at first I thought
It was the green CRV
that had me hooked.
Or the free dumplings you gave me at Tomas Morato
Or the fact that you had alabaster skin
Like those pretty schoolgirls of Assumption

But you were never from that school
In fact it was from some fancy school I didn't even know
Which lead me to think
That just because you had a green CRV
And you had alabaster skin
And powerful friends
I thought
You were rich and powerful
And intelligent
And kind

But I was wrong of course
Bad judge of character
So I write today about you
thinking
My God what was that all about

You did not give me anything to write on Dimsum
No idiosyncrasies
No habits
No longings
And certainly no addictions

This entry was posted on Friday, June 27, 2008 at Friday, June 27, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment