dULcE dE LeChE  

Posted by docsala

The thing with studying at Starbucks is that every now and then you get free drinks for new products they are endorsing. And if you're very friendly with the barista's, you get additional muffins with that. So there I was enjoying my freebies when suddenly out of nowhere, A, the vermin who stole my first girlfriend and B, my exgf, came. What was even disgusting was the fact that they were still together after all these years. Whatever happened to Karma? To Jesus Christ and the apostles? Was I not better than A when it comes to sex?
Damn it, I prayed they would both rot in hell and I never got my wish.
Then just like that all the floodgates of hell opened. I had to get out. Scream and well, kick him in the ass. But my body would not permit such an attitude.
She saw me, I think. Waved. She said hi. I missed you. She said she was getting married. I don't really remember the rest because halfway through the conversation I started to have vertigo.
So I simply held her hand and said Congratulations. Took my MP4 and pretended to listen to Olivia Newton John's Xanadu.

A place... where nobody dare to go... the love that we came to know... They call it Xanadu...

She's more beautiful now than last I saw her. And let's face it, they're both good looking people. They belong together.

The love... the echoes of long ago... you needed the world to know... they are in xanadu...

Then suddenly in that picture perfect moment, my favorite barista slipped. Forever played in slow motion, I will never forget when the entire dulce the leche flew, and landed flat on their face.

...now that I'm here... Now that your near... In xanadu...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 23, 2008 at Wednesday, April 23, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment