ManGo pAssIon fRuit  

Posted by docsala

It was one of those crazy nights. Like alabaster.
When the moon rages,
and the cicada's song breaks the still night
When I met Bea.
Bea. She was a beautiful princess.
From the land of the rising sun.
She blinded me.
We talked like children of the moon
Pretending to understand the world around us.
Pretending to make sense
amidst ronald mcdonald, sTarBucks and Nims island.
Until I saw something. a spark of hope. Of happiness.
She would have been perfect, in another time, another place.
If my heart was not smitten.
If I did not have other less important things in mind.
If I didn't want to conquer the world.
So I did what normal guys do.
Pretend. Pretend to be in love. Pretend to be happy. Pretend to know.
But she can she can see right through me.
You see, she's also been there.
So I kissed her.
I wanted to believe it was possible. Love was possible.
But I could not make it real.
She left and I stood transfixed knowing that I could have had something beautiful,
something extraordinary.
But I was not ready.
She was not the One.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at Tuesday, April 15, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Anonymous  

Every tear of sadness that we shed for a person we love is a capsule of memory that we have to leave behind.

We fall in love so that we will learn, we get hurt so that we will become strong and we cry, so that we can let go and find our place in the life of someone who will love us the way we have loved....

Love is a mystery.

But Faith can lead us to wisdom....=)

Cest la vie!!

April 15, 2008 at 10:07 PM
Anonymous  

When your heart has been shattered in so many pieces, don't give up on love because it will never give up on you.

You are a special person. Never stop believing in yourself, because there will always be someone who will always believe in you.

When the world seems unkind and you feel like giving up, find strength from those who draw strength from you.

Don't ever hesitate on contacting me, because I won't have second thoughts on being there for you, to listen and to comfort.

April 16, 2008 at 11:59 AM

Post a Comment