mArTinI  

Posted by docsala

A few months ago, I went to a singles party with some of my friends. I'm just saying it was
a singles party to make my life more interesting but it was really a birthday party. I didn't have a good time but I was introduced to this lovely lady M. And boy was she hot. I think everyone in the room wanted her so it came as a surprise when she asked for my number. She was a goddess and here she is asking for my number. Whatever it was that I did in my past life must have been really good. Anyway we had a good time one after another until the day when we started hanging out as friends.
It was weird. One day you see someone as hot and the next day you see them as a friend. You start having friendly talks. I never had a good time afterwards.
So I resolved to stop having friends and keep only what is worth keeping.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 21, 2008 at Monday, April 21, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment