wHiTe ChOcoLatE mOcHa  

Posted by docsala

I never liked white chocolates. There's something superficial in it. I mean chocolates should be
the same as cacao--brown like its seed. Still since I was never the type to pass on free food, I tried one for thesis sake. I have to warn you though because I haven't been the same since.
White chocolates have a lingering taste. Much like mint, it stays with you and plays with your tongue. Until the very last bite when you begin to realize that you can't get enough of it.
I met Janine the same day I tried White Chocolate Mocha. After the initial awkward moment, she shared her story to me. And that was the rub. She made me laugh until I could no longer contain myself. She made me happy in such a brief moment that I don't think I can ever be happy. So full of life, I realized how old, serious and lonesome I have become. I can't even be happy about the beautiful summer rain that drenches the earth in mid-afternoon.
Janine. I still can't describe her. She defies the thesaurus. I don't think there is even a word that resembles how incredible she is. Even her body is a masterpiece. A work of art. Every niche tells a story as she tells you over and over again, through her small gestures, the curves in her body and the gentle gaze that makes you believe anything is possible.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at Tuesday, April 22, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment