aPpLe BeRrY FrEeZe  

Posted by docsala

It was a horrifying experience.
Seeing the love of your life walk in front of you
and asking you of how you have been lately.
I tried to act cool, to the point of irritating.
Unfortunately, all the words that came out of my mouth
induced nausea.
I was busy asking few of my buddies about tips on passing the board exam and USMLE
when I was approached by a familiar site--a beautiful girl talking to a barista.
Half a glance later, I realized, it was the love of my life.
I tumbled, like an animal trying to escape. I wanted to find the nearest comfort room.
Then she faced me. With eyes that still send shivers down my spine
she called my name. Louell.
I couldn't face her. Proceeded to ignore her. But she was persistent. Louell.
Hi. I think I may have replied.
I don't know. I wasn't thinking. I was awed. I was flabbergasted. I had diarrhea.
She finally got the idea and left. I was told later by my friends
that I was mean--that I shouldn't treat people like that.
I had no excuse except that I was high on caffeine.
Then again how do I tell her that life was beautiful because I met her?
That she was the dawn breaking my lonely night.
That my life will never be complete without her.
That I still believe I can make her happy.
I really do not know.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 14, 2008 at Monday, April 14, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment