CrUeLa D ViL  

Posted by docsala

When I was still a young medical student not so long ago, I had a professor in OB so disgusting, the mere mention of her name would send other students running for cover. She was not only vindictive, I mean being vindictive is justifiable if you're as good looking as Paris Hilton, but she was also undeniably and overwhelmingly Obese. Watching her eat was like watching pestilence ravage the African peninsula.
She also had these tantrums which would start from sheer childishness becoming eventually into full blown murder. I hated her. I guess I realized now that it wasn't just me who hated her. A lot of my classmates hated her. She was conniving, treacherous and just plain spiteful. She would tell us how pathetic and stupid we were and at times during those deep dark Carrie moments, I would believe in her. I would sit in my pillow and pretend I was dead.
I told myself that if and when I become a doctor, I would parade myself in her clinic and just sit there and wait for her apology.
It however changed when I passed the medicine board exams. My universe was suddenly turned upside down. All my insecurities were gone and she, well, she became nothing more than just a speck in my universe. Looking back I could have sworn I believed she was right in telling me that I did not deserve to become a doctor. Good thing I never allowed myself to succumb to her dementia. I never lowered my standards. So if there was any advice I would like to give to those aspiring to be more than they want to be, it is this:

Never allow anybody to tell you that you don't deserve what you want

So here's to torturing more puppies Cruela. Just make sure they don't bite you back.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 6, 2008 at Tuesday, May 06, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

This would make another great submission too, for TBR-9!

May 9, 2008 at 10:45 AM

I was about to say the same thing! Hahaha. So is this your contribution? Hehe.

Uhm, wonder who this is?

May 10, 2008 at 10:26 PM

Nice template and font! And the like watching pestilence ravage the African peninsula. CrrUelL! ganoon siya kagrabe, ano...

May 13, 2008 at 4:12 PM

louell, meron na bang
ganito si CrUeLa?

May 14, 2008 at 10:18 AM
Anonymous  

TBR-9 Roundup is up. Thanks for participating!

May 14, 2008 at 7:23 PM
Anonymous  

"Never allow anybody to tell you that you don't deserve what you want" -- I like that! And I agree.

I'd like to invite you to participate in TBR10. I'll be hosting. Theme is "The Doctor's Family". Call of articles here.

May 15, 2008 at 4:29 PM

Post a Comment