mErMaiDs  

Posted by docsala

We met at a beach in Cagayan De Oro. I was looking for a conversation and she was singing the karaoke. After the will of the winds rendition, I was immediately smitten. Besides the fact that I loved the song, she had a powerful presence. Graceful. Almost nymph like. Seeing her dance was like being in a dream. I guess she played her magic all to well. No man can ever resist her.
So we talked and amidst the semi-white sands, we made love. It was powerful. I had never made love out in the open. It was like in the movie from here to eternity. The waves slowly covering our bodies. I was kissing her face. Her every curve. Her every part.
She was my little mermaid. The red head who sang me the will of the winds.

I've spent half my life, looking for the reasons things must change...

Then something unprecedented happened. The security guard in the beach must have seen us and we were told to leave the area. It was fun though. No, not the getting caught part. But the part where you almost get caught. We had a good laugh after it. It saddened me though that I could not stay with her. I was going back to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor. I guess she wanted me too. All of me. But I had to leave.

I did not belong to the sea.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 11, 2008 at Sunday, May 11, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment