FiRe aNd bRiMsToNe  

Posted by docsala

The church was probably right in dealing with pre marital sex. They must have learned from the wisdom of ages. Horrible. After seeing it in a car who happen to pass me by, they should be burned in hell.
Gotcha.
I guess I was never the holier than thou person. I was never the type to throw stones at Magdalenes. But when the opportunity for a free meal came, I had to say yes again.

It was staged in a church like community. It wasn't catholic. But something that came from catholicism. I joined that group for a free meal. I never realized it was a cult until I guess one day after. But I had to stay for 1 week because I get to see people making out in the dark room.
Total making out. The kind which would even put Satan to shame.

Children of God Beware. Be wary. Mark your doors with sheep's blood.

It was a wonderful experience. It taught me a lot. About people. How weird we make certain laws as to define our existence forgetting in the process our humanity. Yes, we are still made of flesh. At least some of us don't deny that.

I suddenly feel like Darwin. The origin of the species Darwin. Remember how up to know the debate on whether we came from apes is still there? My ex-friend R does not believe that we are related to apes. We had a long talk in Makiling Botanical Gardens long long time ago.

He is firm in saying that we are not related to apes or even the ascaris worm. Although genetically we are the same in about 90% for the worm that is.

Creationism vs. Evolution
Religion vs. Sex

So I finally chose to get laid that night. I mean it felt a lot better afterwards.

My ex-friend R chose otherwise. He's still miserable now.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 31, 2008 at Saturday, May 31, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment