WiLd ThiNgS  

Posted by docsala

I feel it in the air. In the breeze. The rainy season has begun.
My dark seraphim comes once more to remind me of her story.
Passionate. Angry. She told me her name was Wendy.
Of course I knew she was lying.
Half-German, half -Filipino. Excellent bone structure.
I was fascinated when she came on to me in a bar.
I never thought she'd be interested. I'm sure I wasn't her type.
But then, I really didn't care. I just wanted her. All of her.
She really looked like a Greek Goddess. My Venus de Milo.
She was a quest I needed to add in my list.
And I guess I was lucky that night. Very very very lucky.
Because it happened again and again and again.
Until one day, she bit me. No, not up there but down where it mattered.
I got scared. Packed my stuffs and changed my number.
You see, I usually was the one who needed control. But here in my own domain, she surpassed me.
She was untamed. Like a ravaging animal. Fierce. Fast. Furious.
And she wanted more.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 at Sunday, May 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment