TriBuLaTiOnS  

Posted by docsala

I recently came across a new topic on pinoymd. They said that Australia has become more strict with regards to foreign graduates applying for residency hence they have an exam now, the AMC or its equivalent of the USMLE. It will supposedly start this July. Why now? I mean just when I finished the Philippine Boards this happens. And I have to study once again.
This is really getting harder for me. I wish it were back when we were occupied by the Americans, everything was easier then. Now that we have Independence, we get to have the ZTE deals, Meralco, and a whole new set of scandals that even my grandmother would cringe.
I am caught once again between crossroads.
It's always like this for me. Last year, with all the St. Luke's College of medicine hullabaloos, I started to lose hope. A lot of my classmates didn't graduate. I was really sure I was one of them. Thank my lucky stars I guess.
Now this. I must have really pissed the big guy above.

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 18, 2008 at Sunday, May 18, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment