NiGhTinGaLeS  

Posted by docsala

I knew there was something wrong about her the minute I was introduced to her. I was stupid. I really just wanted to get laid that night. Besides she had a great car, my friend pointed out. Porsche. A girl driving a Porsche. And here in the Philippines? The odds are one in a million.
Yup, she is one in a million. Nothing beats her I guess. And even if she offered me a ride to Tagaytay today, I'd still say yes. Which she did by the way. Lots of times.
But like all crazy things, being with her wasn't without consequence. She also demanded something from me.
Something I should have not given so soon.
Of course I could have said no. Waited for love or marriage, whichever came first.
But I was in her car and she was hot.
Now I'll surely burn in hell. Condemned to eternal fire .
I just committed my first unforgivable sin.
Then again how do I say no?
She had this perfect porcelain face.
Like a Chinese barbie doll. Reminded me of a classmate I had a crush on years ago.
Chinese barbie would hold me and everything would be alright.
Until she began singing.

Dadalhin kita saking palasyo
Dadalhin hangang langit ay manibago
Ang lahat ng itoy pinangako mo
Dadalhin lang pala ng hangin ang pangarap ko

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 13, 2008 at Tuesday, May 13, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment