dEaR dIArY  

Posted by docsala

I hate this. The boredom. When I finished medical school, I really thought jobs would come rushing in. Apparently I still belong to the 7% unemployed in this country. Yea count me in. The nothing to do crowd. I have a lot of things in my mind right now thou. AMC. USMLE. Or a 60K job that well, won't really help me realize my full potential.
I wanted many things in life. Scientist, Nobel prize winner, Star Witness, but when reality sinks in, you realize you just have to do with what's right now. So I'm keeping the low road and hope somebody snaps me back to becoming who I want to become.
Lot of becomings. Listen to me. I'm sounding more and more like my psych professor.
Pardon me but I hated psychiatry. Face the rage. Frolic in mid-air. All those Chicken soup stuffs.
I was never into Chopin. I thrive in chaos.
So I guess I'll just sit and wait. Wait for my darling princess to throw me her long braided hair
Wait for her shoes to fall off at midnight.
Wait for the fates. Afterall, I can always go back to spotlight anytime.

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at Saturday, May 03, 2008 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment